Friday, October 3, 2014

First six weeks photo shoot.

The reason I like this photo is because she is kind of off center but still the main focus of the picture.  Something that I learned was that it isn't easing trying to manually focus the camera. I think I could have done better by getting her more in the center a little bit and having a solid background without the strip. 

This picture was my favorite because it has a nice solid  colored background.   I learned that a vertical photo compliments the person in the photo better than horizontal.  If I could name anything I could do better it would be to have a steady hand so that the picture wouldn't be blurry at all. 

Something that I like about this photo is that the color scheme of   her shirt and the background is great.  I didn't really like that the picture came out bland kind of. Something that I learned was that editing isn't easy. You really have to edit it to where the editing you chose compliments that person in the picture. 

This is my second favorite because I like the way it came out . I also like the way that  I edited the photograph.   The darker corners really tie in the main focus which is him. One thing I could've done better was get his other arm in the picture. I also learned that it's important to focus the camera on the person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment