Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Academics Shoot Preview

The Story
In my opinion I feel that this tells a story that represents that younger citizens still do find sometime to give back to the community. This picture inspires me in so many different ways.

Action/ Emotion 
This picture to me has the best action/emotion because a sense of humbleness.  It makes me feel good to know that people that are around my age group are helping people in need. 

Filling the frame
When looking at this picture I get a sense of inspiration.  As a sophomore in high school I honestly still don't know what i want to do when I graduate. Maybe he just took the picture to take the picture, but the position he's trying to portray looks very believable. It shows me there is still hope that by my senior year i'll figure out what i want to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment